How is it March already?! 3 months into the new year and already it feels like it’s flying by!
As a busy wife, mom and business owner, I’m not only always on the go but also always looking for new ideas not only for my family and home, but for my clients, my business and my friends too!
This month I’m excited to bring back our popular monthly favorites – where my team and I will share items we’re loving and have no doubt you will too! Anything and everything from life and business, to kids and family, to clients and brides.
Each month we’ll compile our favorites to share with you and hope you’ll tell us if you try any of them!!
- Apple Watch Bands – we love this gorgeous palette of Apple watch bands. Professional and practical!
- White storage boxes – my favorite storage boxes for around the house and the office. Great quality too!
- Joanna Gaines’ gardening book for kids – a wonderful book for children about starting their own family garden. And in true Joanna Gaines fashion – it has the most beautiful illustrations!
- Wooden Night Stand – my favorite purchase so far this year. I love this nightstand so much, I bought three!! Also makes for a perfect end table in any living space.
- LAND Diaper Bag – this backpack comes in a variety of fun color options. Perfect for when you’ve got multiple kids to juggle or on-the-move toddlers. Also great for travel!
- My favorite no-show socks – I finally found the best no-show socks that don’t slip off my feet. And they come in several color options too!
- Great at Work book – the business book I’m reading this month about how top performers do less, work better and achieve more. I’m loving it so far!
- Cute, affordable & durable pouf – we have this pouf in multiple colors and it’s the perfect size to place in front of a rocking chair, in front of a couch or even in a playroom.
- The best sweater defuzzer – we all have sweaters that pill, and this sweater defuzzer is hands down one of the best purchases I’ve made that keeps my entire family’s sweaters (even winter hats and gloves) looking brand new year after year!
- Our Amazon Favorites – we created an Amazon store! Shop all of our favorites for business and personal use, to wedding registry must-haves and around the home.
- The blogger I’m following this month – I came across Maggie of Hunt & Gather Goods a little over a year ago now, and adore her great design style and love for DIY projects. Her home is so lovely!
- The Image Presets I use – I’m always looking for an easier way to edit photos, whether it’s behind the scenes photos at a wedding or photos of my kids. It can be so frustrating, and straight up time consuming! I’ve been using these Light & Airy presets and am obsessed. So easy to use, with very little to no additional editing needed.
The JDWC Team
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer – We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.