Choosing a wedding venue is a big deal. Let alone choosing the perfect venue for your wedding day.
Not only does a venue set the tone. It typically is a reflection of the couple’s personalities. And it can also be an incredibly overwhelming process. We get it!
And we’re sure you’re thinking how can you possibly find a venue that:
a) You can afford
b) You actually like
c) Is convenient for your guests, and
d) Isn’t already booked?
Hint: it is possible!
SO WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING THE PERFECT VENUE?
When selecting the perfect venue, we suggest taking into consideration things like:
- The style of your wedding (elegant, rustic, romantic)
- Is there a venue that has significance to you and your future husband or bride-to-be?
- How many people can the venue accommodate?
- Do they have your desired date available?
- Does it fit within your budget?
- Does the venue’s layout/available space fit your needs?
- Are there any limitations you need to be aware of?
- What all is included?
So whether you’re looking for a stunning barn, an elegant ballroom, a natural-lit outdoor space, or a cozy restaurant — be sure to consider all of your options before making that big decision. And don’t be afraid to ask all of your questions. It may take a little extra effort, but we’re certain you will find “the one” and it’ll all be worth it in the end!
The JDWC Team