The JDWC Team is growing! Do you love the thought of executing a couple’s wedding day exactly how they envisioned it? Are you a strategic thinker who loves all the little details? Do you live with a serving heart, focused on creating memorable experiences? And are you eager to learn and grow? If you are looking to work with a well-respected team of professionals heavily focused on the client experience, we want to partner with you!
We’re looking for a Lead Coordinator to join the JDWC Team, and we’d love to meet you.
About our Lead Coordinator Position:
This is a PART TIME, contract-based position. What that means is that the number of hours involved in any given week or month are determined on the number of clients the Lead Coordinator manages in a given wedding season, as well as the individual client contract’s terms. This is not a short commitment, however – you will be handling 5-10+ weddings per year.
Our Lead Coordinators are not Assistants. They take on weddings of their own under the JDWC brand, manage all client details, vendors, day-of logistics, and represent JDWC on the client’s behalf during the last few months leading up to, and on the day of, the wedding. Our client and vendor relationships are extremely important to us, and therefore professional communication is imperative to deliver our best experience possible.
Details and logistics are what we’re best at. We pride ourselves in pulling details out of our clients brains and peppering off questions about things they may not have ever realized were important to them. As a Lead Coordinator, you will be responsible for all of the aspects of each clients wedding, executing their vision.
JDWC is not a full-service wedding planning company. We focus solely on day of wedding coordination and begin working with clients approximately 2-3 months prior to their wedding day. Our clients invest in an experience that allows them to fully relax and be present on their wedding day, knowing we’ve covered all the details.
JDWC was founded in 2012, when our founder, Jessica, saw a need for someone who specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination, offering “Plan-It-Yourself” brides an opportunity to fully embrace and enjoy their wedding day. Our passion and expertise lie in the execution and logistical side of the wedding planning process, and we have coordinated and executed 200+ weddings since 2012!
Our team is made up of five entirely unique women, united by our passion for love stories, logistics, and an expertly crafted latte. And that is where we want YOU to come in! We are looking for a go-getter who is eager to learn our perfected strategy and help their clients.
If you are looking for full-service, full-time, internship, or assistant-like experience, our Lead Coordinator position may not be the right fit for you!
Family + Marriage: We value family and marriage and are honored to support our clients as they begin this new chapter in their lives.
Friendship: We believe in cultivating friendships with our clients that continue on well past their wedding day.
Details: We are passionate about the details and believe that our client’s wedding should be the best reflection of who they are as a couple.
- Local to Indianapolis.
- Minimum of 2 years event industry experience.
- Extremely detail-oriented and very well organized. You like checklists and processes and are the master of them. Nothing thrills you more than when the chaos of a wedding day is organized and carried out perfectly!
- Ability to commit to weekend wedding dates 12+ months in advance, and willing to commit to 5-10 weddings per year
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and verbal formats.
- Own, or have access to, a computer.
- Quick and joyful learner who demonstrates leadership. As a team, we demonstrate composure, empathy, and professionalism always and lead by example.
- A fun-loving and genuine person, with a sense of humor and love for others.
- Empathy is your love language. We work with couples and their families every day and sometimes they can feel stressed during the planning process. The ability to be empathetic and really walk in their shoes while helping them find solutions is important to success as a Lead Coordinator!
How to Apply:
Thank you in advance for your interest in JDWC, and please feel free to share this opportunity with those who may be a good fit to join our team!
The JDWC Team