Happy Friday, friends! I can’t believe it’s November already – I feel like fall just began, but winter is right around the corner and will be here before we know it! Below are 10 things I’m loving this month and hope you do too!
1. BLUSH DOCUMENT HOLDER – This envelope document holder from the Sugar Paper line at Target is only $15 and is perfect for the busy boss lady! And let’s talk about that brass hardware detailing shall we? So classy!
2. GOLD SEQUIN HANGERS – These handmade gold sequin hangers from our friends at Sweet Water Décor are the perfect finishing touch for your wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses or even to add a little sparkle to your closet!
3. FALL STOCK PHOTOS – Every boss lady should totally consider jazzing up their website, social media or overall client experience with professional stock images from the SC Stockshop! I love the variety Shay provides for creative businesses of all sorts, and her current fall stock line is definitely on par!
4. @LAURMCBRIDEBLOG ON INSTAGRAM – Are you following along with Lauren McBride on Instagram? I absolutely adore her fresh and neutral style, and have some serious home, fashion and hair envy!
5. SARAH’S STANDS CAKE STANDS – These gorgeous cake stands from Sarah’s Stands are a great addition to any cake table or dessert display! I love how she offers a variety of colors and styles that take it a step beyond your traditional rentable cake stands many bakeries offer.
6. GIVE THANKS MUG – If you know me, you know I’m a coffee lover! And this ‘Give Thanks’ mug from Rachel Allene is exactly what we all need this time of year to remind us to count our blessings!
7. BRASS TAPER CANDLE HOLDER – This modern geometric brass candle holder from Crate & Barrel is the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving (or Friendsgiving) tablescape!
8. MINI SOAPS – These mini soaps from RusticJoySoap on Etsy are super affordable, come in several different colors/scents, and would make the perfect wedding favor! 100 soaps for $100? You can’t beat that!
9. SIMPLIFIED PLANNER – WEEKLY ADDITION – We LOVE Emily Ley’s new weekly edition of the Simplified Planner! They now even offer monogramming to add a touch of personalization!
10. ONLINE MODERN CALLIGRAPHY WORKSHOPS – Have you always wanted to try your hand at modern calligraphy? Or to add a personal touch to your client experience? Well, these online workshops with Manayunk Calligraphy are calling your name!