Happy New Year, friends! It’s that time of year again – setting goals and dreaming big for what lies ahead of us in 2017! Whether it be personally or professionally, below are 10 things I’m loving this month and hope you do too! Enjoy!
1. I CHOOSE YOU PRINT – Southern Weddings does it again! How perfect are these words hand-lettered by Chelsea Petaja of Oh My Deer? This gold foil print would make for a great addition to any newlyweds home as words to live by for years to come.
2. SPERRY DUCK BOOTS – Just when the snow is about to hit, now is the perfect time for these gems. They may come in a variety of colors, but I am just loving the neutral ‘Saltwater’ style with teal soles. How fun!
3. GRACE, NOT PERFECTION – One of my favorite Christmas gifts this year was Emily Ley’s Grace, Not Perfection book, and I cannot wait to dive into this one! And did you hear she’s writing another? The Simplified Life is bound to make our list of favorites at some point as well once it launches!
4. FITBIT FLEX2 – New Year, new you! The new FitBit Flex2 wristbands are ultra-slim AND water-proof…and can of course track your activity, calorie intake and sleep. Sign me up!
5. BHLDN VOW JOURNALS – What Bride and Groom wouldn’t want to write their vows in these hand-painted and foil-stamped vow journals from BHLDN?
6. SUGAR PAPER WEEKLY PLANNER – Start the New Year off right with one of our favorite agenda lines out there. Sugar Paper LA’s planners are not only designed well with multiple style and size options, but I just adore their new slim hard covers with gold accented metal corners.
7. POLKA DOT RECIPE BOX – Whether it be your own or for the bride-to-be, this fun polka dot recipe box by Kate Spade would make the perfect addition to any kitchen!
8. INITIAL NECKLACE – What bridesmaid wouldn’t love one of these monogrammed initial necklaces from Walnut Rose Jewelry? They’d make a great gift when asking your girls to stand by your side, or even thanking them for doing so on the day-of.
9. E.L.F. MATTE LIP COLOR SET – For only $10, you can get a set of 4 long-lasting matte lip colors that are sure to be a perfect way to add a pop of color to your daily style during these winter months! My personal favorite? Dash of Pink!
10. FAUX FUR PILLOW – This faux fur pillow from World Market would make a cute addition to anyone’s existing décor, especially this time of year when we’re all cozying up with blankets and hot cocoa by the fire!
Winter Stock Image by SC Stockshop
photography Jennifer Van Elk Photographers
ceremony North United Methodist Church
reception Indianapolis Central Liibrary
wedding coordination Jessica Dum Wedding Coordination
catering Ritz Charles
floral design The Empty Vase
reception entertainment Event One DJ’s
cake Something Blue Bakery
invitations and paperie Blu3 Designs
hand lettering details Blu3 Designs
transportation Advanced Limousines
photo booth Event One DJ’s
gown M.H. Pomanders
bridesmaid dresses Rent the Runway
hair Kimberly Elaine Hair Design
makeup Hannah Elisabeth Beauty