With spring on the horizon (!!!!) and a big month ahead for JDWC – including our first wedding of the season AND celebrating 5 years in business (FIVE!!!) – below are 10 things we’re loving this month that’ll hopefully get you in the mood to celebrate whatever it is your heart desires! <3
1. KENDRA SCOTT NECKLACE – Oh, Kendra Scott, how we love thee! You can never go wrong with surprising a loved one or your beautiful bridesmaids with this simple Elisa Pendant Necklace. Available in multiple colors, the Iridescent Drusy is our favorite and would be the perfect addition to that LBD of yours, or even the most casual everyday attire.
2. TEAK + TWINE GIFT BOXES – Are you a bride looking for the perfect way to ask your bridesmaids to stand next to you? A #GirlBoss wanting to spoil your clients? Or are you simply looking for a one-of-a-kind gift to send that special friend for a birthday, graduation, new home, or just because? Well, look no more. Teak & Twine is one of our absolute favorite resources for perfectly curated gift boxes perfect for any occasion!
3. OVER SIZED GOLD BALLOONS – Whether you’re celebrating your business birthday (like we are!!!), a milestone birthday (Jess turns the big 3-0 this year!!) or showering that beautiful bride-to-be, who wouldn’t want to decorate with these large and in charge gold balloons at their next party?!
4. LAUREN CONRAD CELEBRATE BOOK – We love us some LC, and we love that her ‘Celebrate’ book is full of lifestyle, fashion and entertaining ideas perfect for any hostess!
5. FARMGIRL FLOWER BOUQUETS – These hand-tied burlap wrapped bouquets are sure to please any lady! What we love about Farmgirl Flowers is that they’re unique, designer quality and not your typical cellophane-wrapped floral arrangements!
6. PLUM PRETTY SUGAR DRESS – Celebrating an anniversary? Attending a bridal shower? Girl’s night out? Taking engagement photos? Or maybe just anticipating spring’s arrival? This floral off the shoulder dress from Plum Pretty Sugar is on our list of must-haves for the spring and summer ahead!
7. UNICORN MACARONS – We were turned on to these insanely cute macarons by our friend Amy at Amy Northard CPA, and we couldn’t help but fall in love with not only the ability to mix and match your favorite flavors to create a signature box, but you can also order them for your next bridal shower or office party right from the comfort of your own home!!
8. BLACKBERRY THYME SPARKLER COCKTAIL RECIPE – What better way than to celebrate with this ombre-colored cocktail brought to you by The Effortless Chic. It’s perfect for these chillier months and topped off with a little gold baking sugar on the rim! Yes please!
9. POP THE CHAMPAGNE TEE – Dress it up with a fancy pair of leggings and heels, or dress it down with your favorite pair of boyfriend jeans – we love this sleeveless tee from Bitter Sweet. Celebratory bubbles required!
10. MARBLE CAKE STAND – Remember those unicorn macarons we mentioned above? They’d look lovely displayed on this marble and wood cake stand from Nordstrom!